Thursday, May 7, 2009

Hairdo for I Do!




Probably one of the things I'm most excited about is my hair for the day-of. You can spend all the money you want on a goregous dress, but if the hair isn't right it throws off your whole look.

I've known from the jump that I want a flower in my hair. Luckily, last week at the mall I found one from an accessories store called Amuse. They had a few others I'm thinking about picking up for my bridesmaids as well.

Pictured above are some of the hairstyles I'm thinking of. I love the simple look, and I think I can pull it off with my hair length. I have nothing against extensions and I've worn them for other special events like prom, but I think there's something special about being as real as I can be on my wedding day. I think I might be able to pull something like the hairstyles above off.






No comments:

Post a Comment