Thursday, May 7, 2009

I Agree

I came across an article written by a student from my rival school, but I agree with it nonetheless. I can definitely relate to where she's coming from. Not only that but the article was written two years ago and still applies. But I guess it would, because some things never change in our society.

Here's the article:

"Young Marriage: Not So Crazy"
by Cameron Jones of Dailywildcat.com:

http://media.wildcat.arizona.edu/media/storage/paper997/news/2007/04/20/Opinions/Young.Marriage.Not.So.Crazy-2870939.shtml

Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm..interesting. I learned some new things: like college educated are less likely to divorce and do better in school? I'm in grad school and I got flak from a couple of my professors for getting married before the age of 30. Everyone has an opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got married young also (20) but My husband was 27. My family and friends were very supportive. They had their concerns but they would have had the same concerns whether I was 30 or 40. I love what she said about growing together. That did worry be at one point but 3 yrs later we are still going strong and constantly learning about each other. Everyone has their opinion but I have no regrets.

    ReplyDelete